Thursday, November 16, 2017

Yellow Aircraft Spitfire

Yellow Aircraft was a line of warbird and jet kits that stopped production in 2014, Charles Tse was the owner. The kits featured fiberglass fuselages and balsa covered foam wings. In my opinion the best Yellow warbird kit was their Mk. XIV Spitfire, I have one built and the model flies great. If you see a Yellow Aircraft Spitfire kit for sale buy it as they are becoming hard to find.


I've upload the kit instructions and drawings into this YA Spitfire google drive folder.

There is an excellent thread on building this kit on RC Universe called The Complete Yellow Aircraft Build Thread.





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will take it ! Please and thank you

      Delete
    2. Call 604 597 4111 leave message say Spitfire and your phone number.

      Delete
  2. I have a complete factory kit no retracts with spinner
    $600 usd fob Vancouver BC Canada. Buyer arranges shipping or picks up.

    ReplyDelete