Friday, April 20, 2018

Green Air (Pacific Aeromodel) Tiger Moth

I got a request from a fellow rc modeler from some pics on my arf Green Air Tiger Moth.
 The biplane is:
Specifications
Wing span: 78 in. (1,980 m.m.) Wing area: 1,841 sq.in. (118.8 sq.dm.)
Fuselage length: 65.7 in. (1,670 m.m.) Take-off weight: 10.5-11.5 lbs.(5.0-5.5 kgs.)
Radio required: 4-ch. With 5 servos. Engine: 2C 0.90 cu.in. / 4C 1.20 cu.in.

I've uploaded the kit manual and addendum and some assembed photos to google drive at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L0nUnDGAUCttE0KzQpHUOQkM_z-JV0J3

I recommend that you do not use the hardware that some with the kit but get good quality hardward from Dubro, Sullivan or Great Planes.

I used the stock swivles on my rigging and the swivels streched up to 4mm after a few flights - causing major slackness in the rigging.

The detail photos:


































No comments:

Post a Comment